Specialised translation for any industry
A partnership with oneword is always a good choice
… because you benefit from our strengths and experience: We are:
- ISO-certified and quality-focused: We offer the highest possible quality in everything we do
- forward-looking: Your text works because we have years of experience in your market
- service-oriented: Your needs and challenges take highest priority
- close to the customer: Your personal contact person takes care of your individual requirements
- flexible: We work with more than 80 file formats and adapt to your particular workflow
- cost-effective: Thanks to state-of-the-art technologies, you save money from the very first project
- committed to data security: We handle your data professionally and keep it safely under lock and key at all times
- deadline-compliant: Your deadline is our deadline
We’re here to help – Request an individual quote. It’s free and without obligation
Professional translators – your contacts at oneword.
In many countries there are specialist translation courses that enable translators to specialise in particular subject areas, for example at the University of Mainz, the University of Heidelberg and TH Köln in Germany, or the University of Leeds and the University of Edinburgh in the UK, all of which train professional translators to a high standard. The translators and revisers working on your translations also include people who are qualified in science, engineering, economics and other fields – all carefully assessed and qualified in accordance with ISO 17100.