Professional translation for e-learning and educational software
Generation lifelong learning: translations for education and e-learning
E-learning is a growing market and an exciting industry. Thus, various training and e-learning portals within companies provide the ability to train and educate your staff, anytime and anywhere, beyond linguistic barriers and national borders. Professional translation for e-learning and educational software are essential here. Ultimately, the content is usually a wealth of specialist knowledge. Relaying that content in the learner’s native language, or at the very least translation into English, is therefore generally a huge help for all parties involved and thus somewhat desirable.
Translated training and learning content for internal and external target groups
Learning software is used as a medium in all areas of business, for example in customer service, specialist training, recruitment or marketing. This channel of communication is also suitable across all industries – whether healthcare, the automotive industry, telecommunications or law. Product support services are considered particularly useful and customer-friendly by consumers when the content has been localised into the user’s own native languages. Multilingual e-learning offers therefore provide huge potential to stand out from the competition and thus form a potential competitive advantage.
The market for independent offers aimed at the end consumer has grown considerably as well however. As a result of digitalisation, a new business field has emerged, one which has already grown enormously in the areas of hobbies, infotainment and education – for example, adult education in languages – as well as DIY and crafts.
Investing in e-learning and making sophisticated training, learning opportunities and offers available to a wide audience of corporate clients and individuals, internal and external target groups is definitely worth it. oneword can help you communicate your content in multiple languages.
We support you in providing multilingual learning software
- Our team of experts in the e-learning sector produces professional translations based on the native speaker principle and in compliance with ISO 17100 and specialises in your industry and the purpose behind the e-learning
- We offer translations into and from 70 languages and in over 190 language combinations
- An efficient project management team and permanent contact person will take care of the entire process and remain on hand to offer expert strategic advice
- A broad range of the latest technologies and tools ensure optimum workflow organisation, optimised processes and reduced costs
- Our quality management team checks everything three times and is synonymous with the correct use of language and functionality of the highest level
- oneword also handles user interfaces and graphics, audio files, course documentation and other file formats
“We have been completing a variety of projects with oneword for many years now. oneword handles the localisation of around 10 different languages for us, both for marketing texts (texts for the website, brochures, flyers) and in the technical sector (software interfaces, technical documentation). We are extremely satisfied! I particularly love the friendly, responsive, competent and proactive advice from the project management team. E-mails are answered within a few minutes and we always receive quotes quickly. Agreed deadlines are always adhered to. And the quality of the translation is excellent – our clients and colleagues from foreign branches regularly confirm this. We feel like we get the best support possible from oneword.”
The years of loyalty shown by our customers are testament to our quality
8 good reasons to choose oneword.
Learn more about what we do and what sets us apart from traditional translation agencies.
We explain 8 good reasons and more to choose oneword for a successful partnership.