Tips on applying for a first job
Here are a couple of tips that will help you apply to oneword and make sure nothing stands in the way of a successful career with us. Good luck!
- A complete application includes a cover letter, CV, photo and relevant references
- In addition to seeing your professional qualifications, we’d also like to know what motivates you and find out what you’re like as a person
- Sometimes, less is more: keep it clear, structured, informative and free of mistakes
- Highlight your knowledge and do some research about oneword and our industry
- Provide answers to questions such as:
- Why do you want to come and work for us?
- Why should we select you as an employee?
- What are the unique features of your skills and abilities?
- If you have any questions about the application process, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll be happy to help.
- We always prefer to get job applications by e-mail
- Avoid clichés and standard formulations (Europass)
- If you are interested in working as a freelance translator, reviser, or post-editor, please apply online using our application form.
8 good reasons to choose oneword.
Learn more about what we do and what sets us apart from traditional translation agencies.
We explain 8 good reasons and more to choose oneword for a successful partnership.