- Specialised translations of technical documentation, machine design, etc.
- Specialised translations in the fields of law, economics, finance and science
- Translations of e-learning and web-based training (WBT) material, training documentation, etc.
Translation and localisation:
Highly expressive, professional and certified.
The main aim of translation is for your customers to understand the product or service you are offering. The translation should convey the same message as that of your carefully written source text: The relevancy of the language, the use of correct technical terminology, ensuring consistency with your corporate identity and adaptation to the local requirements of the target market (localisation) are all key factors for ensuring market success and a positive corporate image.
We ensure our translations meet the highest quality standards, which is why our translation service includes a quality assurance check by a second professional translator and adheres to the quality standards of the ISO 17100 standard. We require all our translators to be mother-tongue speakers, to have an extensive knowledge of their areas of specialisation and to use terminology consistently.
We specialise in:
- Translations of marketing, PR and product management texts
- Catalogue translations
- Translations of web content, presentations, videos, films
Software translations/software localisation
- Translation of software texts, GUI and online help content
- Translation of websites, online shops etc.
- Automated processes for the localisation of TYPO3 content
Revision and editing
- Revision in line with ISO 17100: Checking for completeness, accuracy, appropriateness of content, terminology, consistency, linguistic register and style. The source and target text are compared during this process.
- Editing advertising copy: Have your text polished by a marketing expert – a service available in every language.
- Proofreading prior to print-approval: Ensure your materials are error-free before sending them to print.
- Post-editing of machine translations (MT)
Additional services, such as translation management, optimisation of translation processes, terminology management, desktop publishing, as well as working with translation memory systems can be found in the menu.
Is there anything else we can help you with that is not listed here? Send an e-mail to KONTAKT@oneword.de or give us a call on +49 7031 714 9550.