When it comes to implementing translation, localisation and terminology projects, the costs, quality and time required all depend on the design of the workflow, the use of suitable technologies and the flexibility of the individual process components. The question is simply how smoothly sub-processes run on from one another, how technologies and project participants are synchronised, and ultimately how your translation service provider can adapt to and respond to your specific requirements.
- all process-related and strategic questions about translation management and all upstream and downstream work steps
- selecting, configuring and applying translation, editing and terminology systems
- Feasibility analyses surrounding translation, localisation and terminology
- Performing profitability analyses and selecting, training, and implementing machine translation and post-editing (MTPE)
- Implementing a company-wide terminology management system
- Introducing an efficient and multi-level quality management system
- Short-term questions about dealing with tools
- Making extensive editing processes efficient
- Optimising technical editing to improve the translation process
We have the right answers to all your questions ready, no matter how basic or specific they are. Easy to understand, easy to implement. We can help you find the perfect solution.