Language service provider for energy technology
Translations for the energy market: professional, legally compliant, on time
The global energy market is in a period of transition and subject to highly volatile, strict national and international requirements in the environment and safety sectors, not to mention being affected by local and global (economic) policy. The future therefore lies in renewable energies. Hence, our customers also come from virtually all new sectors, for example solar technology, wind energy, recycling and waste disposal technology, biogas plants and other areas of renewable energy and environmental technology.
Various stakeholders are imposing requirements on international communication within the energy market
This highly dynamic sector continually poses new logistic and communicative challenges on companies: numerous applications, official documents and technical documentation have to be provided to the government, ministries and official authorities in the respective target countries in various languages. Safety information, maintenance instructions and user manuals have to be translated flawlessly and unambiguously for employees in all countries. After all, the slightest error in the instruction manual could have serious consequences. Sustained communication for CSR and PR should enlighten other stakeholders such as the press and an energy-critical society and should satisfy them with regard to developments within the industry.
Energy companies always need to be able to respond promptly, in multiple languages and without mistakes to enquiries from citizens, official bodies and the media. It is often a matter of extracting key statements in multilingual form from large volumes of data to be able to provide an insight into the strategy, competition or responses to political world events.
Rely on oneword’s solutions to meet your translation requirements for the energy market
- We have the technical competence and ability to translate highly complex and technical content from all energy segments for your various stakeholders
- We know your target market and the related guidelines, regulations and standards for technical documentation
- oneword has the appropriate capacity: Our global network of professional native-speaker translators for energy technology and project and quality managers is even able to process large, time-critical volumes of text in a wide range of language combinations to the highest quality standards
- We are certified to the only global quality standard ISO 17100 and ISO 18587
- Translations are processed in compliance with the standard DIN EN IEC/IEEE 82079-1 Ed. 2
- We use the latest technologies to implement a workflow that is transparent, efficient, and saves resources
- Specially developed tools help to integrate your process participants, such as country-specific revisers and global stakeholders, into the translation process in a simple and accessible manner
“We’ve been working with oneword for more than 10 years, and they have always provided a reliable service for our translation needs. By working together to implement continuous improvements, we benefit from a simple process that allows us to plan with confidence, takes the strain off our day-to-day workload and ensures a high level of quality. We also appreciate the fact that enquiries are dealt with promptly, and the team offers flexibility and knowledgeable advice when we have specific requirements.”
oneword is your expert partner for ISO-certified translation services in the following industries:
The years of loyalty shown by our customers are testament to our quality
8 good reasons to choose oneword.
Learn more about what we do and what sets us apart from traditional translation agencies.
We explain 8 good reasons and more to choose oneword for a successful partnership.