Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our company. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Personal data represents information relating to the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person. It includes information, such as your name, address, telephone number and date of birth. Such data is subject to special protection, so we only collect it to the extent that it is technically required. We will explain below what information we collect during your visit to our website and how this information is used.
Our data protection practices are consistent with the European General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the German Telemedia Act (TMG). We will only collect, process and store your personal data to process enquiries and as required to fulfil orders / perform contracts. Only if you have specifically agreed in advance for us to do so will we use your data for additional purposes, which will be outlined precisely when obtaining your permission, e.g. to receive information about special offers by Newsletter, etc.
1. Data protection officer pursuant to GDPR
We have designated a data protection officer for our company.
Company: 360° rundum IT
Mr Gerhard Wersching
71067 Sindelfingen, Germany
Telephone: +49 7031 8195726
2. Pseudonymised use of the website
You can in principle visit our website without disclosing personal data. Pseudonymised data is not aggregated with data belonging to the bearer of the pseudonym. We do not use pseudonyms to create user profiles.
3. Specific website features
We collect, process and store personal data when you use specific features that we offer on our website. Below you will find an explanation of what happens with this data.
- Quote request form: We will only use the data collated via our quote request form to process quote requests received through the quote request form. The data collected will be erased without undue delay after the quote request has been processed, unless statutory retention periods apply.
- Application form: We will only use the data collated via our application form to process applications received through the application form. The data collected will be erased without undue delay after the applications have been processed, unless statutory retention periods apply.
- Login area: You have the option of using a separate login area on our website. Should you have forgotten your password or username for this area, there is the option to have this data resent to you after you input your contact data (e-mail address). We only collect, store and process data arising during use of the login area so that we can implement measures to combat abuse, eliminate faults or maintain functionality. We do not use the data for other purposes or disclose it to third parties. The data collected as part of the 'Forgotten user name or password' feature will only be used to resend forgotten access data.
- Newsletter: We only use the data collected in our newsletter's registration screen for distribution of our newsletter, which contains information about all our services. Once you have registered, we will send you an e-mail containing a link you have to click to complete registration and receive our newsletter (double opt-in). You can cancel your subscription to our newsletter at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link. We will delete your data within six months of your deregistration. We will also delete your data within six months if registration is not completed.
4. Data transfer / allocation
We only transfer personal data to third parties where this is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations, in particular to perform a contract that has been concluded. Personal data is not transferred to third parties except for the stated purpose of processing contracts and payments.
When you give explicit consent for your personal data to be made available to us, this data will only be used for the purpose underlying this consent and for which you have granted your prior permission. We will only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or as prescribed by law. You can withdraw your permission at any time.
Your legitimate interests are considered pursuant to statutory provisions. You can contact our data protection officer to obtain information about stored data relating to you.
5. Data protection
This website's operator takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We keep your personal data confidential and process it in compliance with the statutory data protection regulations and this privacy statement.
Different personal data is collected when you use this website. Personal data is any information by which you can be identified as a natural person. This privacy statement explains what information we collect and how we use it. It also explains how and the purpose for which this occurs.
Please be aware that data transmission via the Internet (e.g. e-mail communication) can involve security risks. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
Withdrawal of your consent to data processing
Many data processing operations are only possible with your explicit permission. You can withdraw prior consent at any time. Free-form notification to us by e-mail will suffice for this. The lawfulness of data processed prior to withdrawal remains unaffected by such withdrawal.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Every data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the event of GDPR infringements. The competent supervisory authority for GDPR issues in our case is the State Data Protection Commissioner in the federal state in which our company has its registered office. A list of the State Data Protection Commissioners and their contact details is available via this link.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personal data – which we process by automated means based on your consent or in performance of a contract – in a commonly used and machine-readable format, or have it transmitted to a third party. Should you request direct transmission of the data to another controller, this will only occur where it is technically feasible.
SSL or TLS encryption
This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as controller. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the browser's address line switches from "http:// to https:// and by the lock icon in your browser bar.
Data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties when SSL or TLS encryption is enabled.
Objection to promotional mailings
We hereby state our objection to use of the contact data published under our imprint obligation to send us advertising and information material we have not explicitly requested. The website controller expressly reserves the right to take legal steps in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as via spam e-mails.
6. Statistical analysis of visits to this website
We collect, process and save the following data when this website or individual files on this website are accessed: IP address, website from which the file was accessed, name of the file, date and time of access, volume of data transmitted and report on access success (the web log). We use this access data solely in a non-personalised form for the continuous improvement of our internet services and for statistical purposes.
We also use the following plug-ins and active script contents to analyse visits to this website:
- Google Analytics: This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereafter Google). Google Analytics uses a variety of methods, including cookies, which are saved to your computer and which facilitate analysis of a visitor's use of this website. Information gleaned from Google Analytics about your use of this website is transferred to Google servers, which may be operated in countries outside of the European Union or also in countries that are not parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The activation of IP anonymisation within this website's Google Analytics tracking code means your IP address is anonymised by Google before being transferred. This website uses a Google Analytics tracking code with the extension gat._anonymizeIp() so that IP addresses can only be captured in anonymised form (IP masking). Google will use this information on behalf of the website controller to evaluate your visit to our website, to produce reports on website activity and to provide the website controller with additional services related to use of the website and Internet. The IP address transmitted via your browser as part of Google Analytics is not matched to other Google data. You can adjust your browser software to prevent Google cookies being stored. We would however point out that you may not be able to fully use all the functions of this website if you do so. You can moreover prevent the data generated by the Google cookie relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected or processed by Google by clicking on the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) and downloading and installing the browser plug-in. The Google Analytics security and data protection principles can be found here.
7. External content and/or the processing of data outside the EU
In detail, we use:
- MailChimp (Newsletter): Our newsletter is developed using the 'MailChimp' service. 'MailChimp' is a product supplied by Rocket Science Group LLC, 512 Means St., Suite 404, Atlanta, Georgia 30318, USA. Rocket Science Group LLC has entered into the Safe Harbour Agreement and is thus committed to the data protection measures under this agreement. Your e-mail address is transferred to MailChimp in the USA for distribution of our newsletter. You will receive an e-mail when you order our newsletter asking you to confirm your e-mail address and then an e-mail to confirm your newsletter subscription. This e-mail will also contain a link that you can use to cancel your newsletter order at any time.
Cookies required to implement the electronic communication process or provide certain functions you have requested (e.g. the customer portal) are stored based on Article 6 (1) f) of the GDPR. The website controller has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies to ensure technically flawless and optimised provision of its services. Insofar as other cookie are stored (such as cookies to analyse your surfing behaviour), these are dealt with separately in this privacy statement.
9. Data security and data protection, communication via e-mail
We use all possible technical and organisational means to ensure your personal data is stored so that it is inaccessible to third parties. We cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are completely secure and we therefore recommend that highly confidential information be sent by post.
10. Withdrawal of consents – data information and rectification – erasure & restriction of data
You have the right under the GDPR to free information about your data that we store and a right to rectification, restriction or erasure of this data as necessary. Your data will then be erased, unless this would violate legal regulations. You may at any time withdraw consent granted to us to use your personal data. You can always send requests for information, erasure and rectification relating to your personal data, or gladly even suggestions, to the following address:
Fax: +49 7031 714-9565